Marketing and Communications Manager
The marketing and communications manager is an essential position within our organisation, assuming overall responsibility for developing and delivering an effective marketing and communications strategy consistent with our organisational aims and objectives. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to lead a small marketing and communications team and own the majority of the marketing funnel for our organisation. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, nurturing those leads into supporters, and retaining those supporters through ongoing communication and engagement. The marketing and communications manager will lead a small team that includes two other people. As a small team, it is expected that the manager will also participate in all aspects of the implementation of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy that aligns with the overall strategic plan.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts and engages our target audience.
- Lead the marketing and communications team and direct their work.
- Engage our broader leadership and staff team as appropriate in the generation of ideas for content.
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into supporters, and continually refine our process to convert supporters.
- Provide communication and content creation support for our foundation and major gift programs.
As part of the wider team:
- Actively participate in team building and team events.
- Pray – privately and within the staff team – for the broader work of Arab World Media.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process of Arab World Media.
- Be responsible for and assist with any other activities deemed appropriate and relevant to the role and for the furthering of Arab World Media’s strategic agenda.
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Leadership or management experience.
- Experience in marketing, specifically inbound marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Bonus skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce Pardot, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Bonus experience include project management, moves management, and fund development.
- A committed Christian in agreement with Arab World Media’s Statement of Faith.
- An interest in world mission.
- A commitment to the vision, aims and ethos of Arab World Media.
- Creative, pro-active, enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible.
- A strategic mindset.
- A team player.
The marketing and communications manager is a full-time position based in Worthing, UK. The salary is dependent on the individual’s experience within the range £28,000 – £36,000.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]. Apply by 31st May 2019.